Whether you’re new to timeshares or a seasoned owner, choosing to buy a timeshare you don’t know isn’t always an easy decision. There are a lot of important factors to consider, like amenities, ownership perks, and if you’ll have access to vacation exchange. If you’re thinking of owning at a Westgate for example, you’re likely asking yourself, “Is Westgate Resorts a Good Timeshare?” Fortunately, the answer is a resounding yes! With great perks, top-notch amenities, and luxurious resorts, Westgate is considered one of the best timeshare companies for a reason. Westgate’s properties in cities like Orlando, Las Vegas, and New York in particular are some of the biggest highlights. Today, we’ll be covering everything that makes Westgate stand out.
- What To Know About Westgate Resorts
- Amenities At Westgate Resorts
- Perks Of Being An Owner
- Vacation Exchange Network
- Westgate Resorts Destinations
- Five Westgate Resorts To Visit
- Browse Westgate Timeshares for Sale
What To Know About Westgate Resorts
Through Westgate, you can vacation to the theme parks of Orlando or the snow-covered Utah mountains. As previously said, Westgate Resorts is continuously getting bigger and better. With more than 14,000 villas at 27 breathtaking resorts, they have no plans of slowing down anytime soon. You can find Westgate Resorts at all of the premier travel destinations throughout the United States. It’s no wonder this is one of the best vacation clubs to join!
Learn more: What is a Timeshare and How Does It Work?
Amenities At Westgate Resorts
Westgate Resorts is a good timeshare to own because it offers many luxurious and convenient amenities. Building with you in mind, the amenities at Westgate can outmatch some of the most expensive alternatives. Take advantage of the outdoor pools, hot tubs, water parks, live entertainment shows, and Serenity Spa by Westgate. You can also enjoy incredible fine dining at award-winning restaurants like Edge Steakhouse, Draft Sports Bar & Grill, and countless other restaurants that are owned or managed by Westgate Resorts.
Notable Amenities At Westgate Resorts:
Westgate’s resorts in Gatlinburg, TN, Orlando, FL, and Cocoa Beach, FL, feature on-site water parks. The water parks provide a fun experience just outside your villa, whether you’re looking for a thrilling experience or a day in the sun.
Serenity Spa by Westgate
Westgate’s Serenity Spa offers individualized spa treatments and amenities to help you relax and rejuvenate during your vacation. From massage and body treatments to facials and manicures, Westgate’s Serenity Spa has something special.
Restaurants & Bars
Westgate Resorts owns and manages 55 award-winning food and beverage venues across the United States. From upscale dining to bars and quick service options, you will have a variety of food to choose from while visiting.
Learn more: 5 Best Westgate Resorts Owners Love!
Perks Of Being An Owner
As a Westgate Resorts timeshare owner, many perks come with your vacation ownership. Many fees get waived, and you can use your VIP card for complimentary access to almost all the resort amenities. You can save up to 30% off the best available rate when you book your next mini vacation. Owners can enjoy 15% off on their meals at most Westgate Resorts dining options and at Serenity Spa by Westgate. Additionally, you get expedited check-ins, flexible exchanges, and exclusive promotions. You will also be one of the first to get exclusive access to insider information on vacation ownership.
Vacation Exchange Network
As an owner of Westgate Resorts, you get to enjoy the flexibility of both Interval International and RCI, depending on your home resort. Owners worldwide can take advantage of comprehensive vacation exchange services and a range of other benefits that offer value. So if you don’t feel like visiting your home resort for a year, you can exchange your stay there for one at one of the thousands of resorts around the world thanks to your vacation exchange network.
Want to learn more about vacation exchange? Then check out our video “RCI vs Interval International: Vacation Exchange Showdown”
Westgate Resorts Destinations
Affordable for solo travelers or entire families, Westgate Resorts’ timeshares are cost-efficient. As a result, everyone can experience the world’s most pleasurable vacation destinations. Whether you’re visiting a Westgate in Orlando, Myrtle Beach, or Manhattan, each destination gives you a unique experience like never before. From its aesthetically pleasing features to its mind-blowing amenities, guests can enjoy fun in the sun near a beach or explore the outdoors.
- Branson, MO
- Cocoa Beach, FL
- Daytona Beach, FL
- Gatlinburg, TN
- Las Vegas, NV
- Mesa, AZ
- Miami, FL
- Myrtle Beach, SC
- Orlando, FL
- Park City, UT
- Pigeon Forge, TN
- River Ranch, FL
- Williamsburg, VA
- Midtown Manhattan, NY
Learn more: Westgate Orlando Resorts All Owners Love!
Five Westgate Resorts To Visit
- Westgate Blue Tree Resort – Whether you’re with the entire family or traveling alone, you’ve got all you need and more at Westgate Blue Tree Resort. This Westgate Resorts timeshare has accommodations ranging from one and two-bedroom villas that sleep up to six people, as well as a full kitchen. The amenities feature a hot tub, pool, playground, and tennis court. Furthermore, this resort’s location puts you minutes away from Disney World, Universal Studios, and Sea World.
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort– Located in the historic district of Williamsburg, Virginia, the Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort provides guests with a one-of-a-kind stay. Enjoy all the comforts of a fully furnished home away from home that is within minutes of the area’s major attractions.
- Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort – Located on the world-famous Myrtle Beach, the Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort offers a serene vacation experience for its guests. Along with spacious accommodations, this Westgate Resorts timeshare offers various amenities that you can take advantage of while on your visit including concierge services, a fitness center, a game room, a sauna, and a hot tub.
- Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort – Just minutes away from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort is the perfect destination for you and your family. Not only does it offer spacious accommodations, but there are also plenty of attractions and things to do nearby.
- Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa – This lakeside resort is home to a state-of-the-art waterpark, alongside a relaxing spa. Guests will also enjoy sports courts, mini-golf, fishing, a playground, and an arcade. If you want to enjoy some time out on the water, there are boat and kayak rentals at the lake’s marina. All of these stellar amenities come together to make Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa one of the best resorts in Orlando.
Browse Westgate Timeshares for Sale
Choosing to stay at a resort you don’t know isn’t always an easy decision, but if they’re part of Westgate, it definitely should be! Between their stellar amenities and outstanding perks, these resorts are sure to make you feel at home. Want to take the first step in buying a Westgate timeshare? Then feel free to give us a call at 1-800-410-8326 or email us at email@example.com. Our licensed agents are ready and willing to lend a hand! You can also browse our current Westgate Resorts listings to find your new home away from home.