Do you want to celebrate the beauty of spring with great food, live entertainment, and beautiful gardens? Well, you can get all of that right at Disney World! Each year since 1994, Epcot has hosted an International Garden and Flower Festival to celebrate Disney’s character-themed topiary arrangements. These events started small but have grown to become a yearly highlight, drawing in tons of visitors. As a result, it’s safe to say many avid Disney fans are excited about the festivities. Whether you’ve been to Epcot before or are a newcomer to the celebration, this guide is for you. Here’s what you can expect at the International Flower and Garden Festival 2023.
Displays at the Flower and Garden Festival 2023
Like the celebrations before it, displays are the heart of the Flower and Garden Festival 2023. You can visit these topiary sculptures right now, and they’ll be at Epcot until July 5th. Here are this year’s displays and where you can find them:
- Encanto, Including Mirabel, Antonio, Isabela and Luisa – NEW!
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale, and Pluto
Bridge to World Showcase and World Celebration
- Woody, Bo Peep, and Her Sheep
World Nature Near The Land Pavilion
- Tiana – NEW!
The American Adventure Pavilion
- Buzz Lightyear
World Discovery Near Mission: SPACE
- Donald and Daisy
Community Garden Near Connections Café in World Celebration
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald, and Panchito)
- Anna and Elsa
Japan Pavilion Near Torii Gate
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi)
Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Pumbaa and Timon
Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Lady and the Tramp
- Beauty and the Beast
- Lumiere and Cogsworth
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy
Between France and Morocco Pavilions
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook, and Tick Tock Croc
Between the United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet, and Tigger)
United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden
United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends
Near Imagination! and Refreshment Port
Main Entrance, Scentsy Garden, Butterfly House, and World Showcase
Nature Displays at the Festival
Aside from these living sculptures, you can also explore dazzling flowerbeds and gorgeous nature displays at Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival 2023. These global gardens include:
- Bamboo Garden – China Pavilion
- Blossoms of Fragrance Presented by Scentsy – World Showcase Bridge
- Bold Bromeliads – The Land Pavilion
- Bonsai Collection – Japan Pavilion
- Bouquet Garden – France Pavilion
- Butterfly Landing Presented by Advent Health – World Nature Near Imagination!
- China Zodiac Garden – China Pavilion
- The Community Garden – World Celebration – NEW!
- Connections Conservatory Garden – Connections Eatery
- Desert Garden – Mexico Pavilion
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings® – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Family-Friendly Garden Presented by OFF
- Festival Blooms – World Celebration
- Floating Gardens – World Nature
- Garden Italiano – Italy Pavilion
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board® – Rosewalk Near Imagination!
- Kokedema Garden – Japan Pavilion
- Miniature Garden – Germany Pavilion
- Prehistoric Garden – World Discovery Near Mission: SPACE
- Shakespeare Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Shishi-odoshi – Japan Pavilion – NEW!
- Spice Garden – Morocco Pavilion
- Songbird Meadow Presented by Wild Birds Unlimited® – World Discovery
- Topiary Heritage Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tropical Rainforest Garden – Mexico Pavilion
Food at the Flower and Garden Festival 2023
When you’re at Epcot, you’ll likely need to get a bite to eat at some point. Fortunately, the Flower and Garden Festival 2023 has you covered! All around the park, you’ll find festival-exclusive outdoor kitchens. Each of these kitchens offers a specialty menu of creative cuisine. These options cover almost every type of food under the sun: Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, German, Italian, Moroccan, and if you can name it, this festival likely has it! You can also check out the Garden Graze, a food stroll highlighting ten sweet and savory offerings. When you purchase a featured item, you’ll get a stamp on your Festival Passport. Once you’ve collected at least five stamps, bring your passport to the Pineapple Promenade, and you’ll receive a specialty treat!
Where to Stay Near the Flower and Garden Festival 2023
While the fun and festivities are definitely great, eventually, you’ll need somewhere to stay. Fortunately, Disney World knows this, and they have a solution: Disney Vacation Club Resorts. The following resorts are just a walk or Skyliner ride away from the EPCOT, so you’ll always be close by. These are just a few of the great DVC resorts you can stay at for the Flower and Garden Festival 2023.
Disney’s Boardwalk Villas
Inspired by the boardwalks of the 1930s, Disney’s Boardwalk Villas has a lively, vibrant atmosphere that complements the Flower and Garden Festival 2023 well. This resort is just a short walk away from Epcot, so you’ll have easy access to the fun! With three themed restaurants, a beautiful pool area, and easy access to a boardwalk with shops and clubs, you’ll have plenty of entertainment to enjoy. Accommodations include one-bedroom and deluxe studio villas. The one-bedroom villas offer a king-sized bed and queen-sized sleeper sofa to accommodate up to four guests. Meanwhile, the deluxe studio bedrooms come with a queen-sized bed, a double-size sleeper sofa, and a single pull-down bed. Overall the studio can accommodate up to five guests.
Disney’s Riviera Resort
The newest DVC resort combines the magic of Disney with a European style. A gorgeous new world awaits guests at Disney’s Riviera Resort, which offers cozy and contemporary accommodations surrounded by beautifully landscaped grounds. The on-site restaurant offers European-inspired cuisine, and the rooftop terrace boasts breathtaking views. This resort also offers easy access to the Flower and Garden Festival 2023. Accommodations include studio, one, two, and three-bedroom villas. Studios feature a queen-sized bed, a pull-down bed, and a sofa bed to accommodate five guests. Meanwhile, the villas all feature king-sized beds and can accommodate up to 12 guests, depending on the villa chosen.
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
Like the other two resorts covered, Disney’s Beach Club Villas is close to Epcot, so you’ll be within arms reach of the Flower and Garden Festival 2023. In fact, you can take an air gondola or skyliner all the way to the park. Unlike those two resorts, however, these villas are modeled after a New England-style hotel. Enjoy the pools, spas, and lagoons of Stormalong Bay and the many amenities shared with Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts. Accommodations include studio, one, and two-bedroom villas. Studios house up to five guests, while the larger villas can hold up to eight, depending on the villa chosen.
Buy a Timeshare to Enjoy The Flower and Garden Festival 2023
One of the best parts about the Flower and Garden Festival is that it comes once a year. So while you may go for the first time to the Flower and Garden Festival 2023, you can make it a yearly tradition from that point on. If you’d like to see all the new exhibits at these festivals each year, consider buying a Disney Vacation Club timeshare. These timeshares will allow you to come back each year, plus you’ll be right next to the park! Our marketplace features resorts not just from DVC but also Westgate, Marriott, and Wyndham. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 1-800-410-8326 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.